John Byrne, Artisan Lime Plasterer.
Why Artisan? An Artisan is a skilled craft worker who produces things in traditional ways using traditional ingredients and methods often by hand. I mix my own plaster recipes, use horse hair from local horses and even make some of my own tools.
Plastering and Rendering – on lath, board, masonry and cob. New lime plasters and renders, repairs to existing lime plaster surfaces, over skimming.
- Cob repair – conservative repair of cob walls.
- Solutions for dealing with Damp and salty walls.
- Cornices and Decorative plaster work – repair and creation.
- Limewash – applied or supplied, tinted to customers preference.
- Stone repair
- Specialist finishing plaster
- Advice and consultation
Based in Appledore, North Devon.
Repairing & Conserving old Buildings and Walls since 1989.